Final Touches

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm excited to talk about the final touches I need to make to my short film before it's ready for the big reveal. First up, let's address the audio. I've received feedback that the dialogue volume and background music need some tweaking. The dialogue should be more prominent, and the background music should be toned down to strike the right balance. Another adjustment I've made is extending the duration of the black screen towards the end of the film. This change allows for a more impactful moment, providing viewers with a moment to reflect on what they've just seen. Once I felt satisfied with the edits to my film, I turned my attention to my website. It's essential to ensure everything is in working order before sharing my work with the world. To my surprise, I discovered that some of the links weren't functioning correctly. After sorting out the website issues, I shifted my focus to my postcard. With everything else in place, I wanted to make sure that the postcard accurately represented my project and provided viewers with all the necessary information. With the website fixed and the postcard ready to go, I'm thrilled to announce that I've completed my final task! It's been quite the journey, but I'm proud of the work I've accomplished. Thanks for reading my blog!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production blog: Filming

Production blog: peer review