Peer Review

Welcome back to my blog! Today, I want to dive into a peer review I received for my film. First I started by picking the person who would review my film. I picked my brother because he is very creative and I believe would have many great ideas. Let's break down what my peer had to say. 

The embedded titles in the film need to be quicker and not as long. This feedback suggests that the titles I've added into my film are dragging on for too long. To fix this, I'll need to shorten the duration of the titles to keep the pacing of the film moving. 

The black screen for the man passing out needs to be long. This comment indicates that the blackout scene where a character passes out needs to be extended. This adjustment is crucial for conveying the intensity or significance of the moment, allowing viewers to absorb the impact fully.

The music is way too loud in the chase scenes. This feedback highlights an issue with the audio balance, specifically in the chase scenes. It's essential to ensure that the music doesn't overpower other audio elements or dialogue, as it can detract from the viewer's experience. I'll need to adjust the volume levels to achieve a better balance between the music and other sounds.

This peer review provides valuable insights into areas where my film can be improved. By addressing these suggestions, I can improve my work. Thanks for reading my blog!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production blog: Filming

Production blog: peer review