Welcome back to my blog. The title should tell you every thing. I'm feeling a bit stupid because I've made a huge mistake. Let me give you some context. Last year, for our final project, my group and I split filming between spring break and afterward. This year I assumed the same schedule and deadlines would apply. I was so wrong! My entire project hinged on my spring break plans. I didn't even bother to check the due date. I know what you are going to say "What were you thinking?" Trust me, I've been asking myself the same question. Now, I'm forced to fall back on my backup plan, which isn't exactly what I had in mind, but I will make it work. It's back to the planning and storyboard for me. On the bright side, I did manage to start filming my opening scene, so it's not a complete disaster. I can't help but feel frustrated with myself for this oversight. It's a lesson learned the hard way. I'll definitely be more observant in check...
Welcome back to my blog. In this blog I will be talking about the process of making my website and postcard. This aspect of the project was a lot of fun because it was a new thing that we did not do in AS level. I first started with my website so I could later include that in my postcard. I used a website generator to make my website. I started with making an account and filling out all of the proper information. After that I had to start making posts about this short film and the process for making it. Then I finally got to the fun part, making the home page and designing my website. For the home page I used a picture and name of my movie with text on how to learn more about my film. I filled out all of the information on the website and then created social media accounts to include on the website. In these accounts I could post about the film, my website and postcard. I only had the ability to open two accounts a Twitter and an Instagram. I then started working on my postcard. For th...
Welcome back to my blog. In this blog I will go over the planning process for my final task. There was a lot of components that had to be put into action to finish the planning for my final task. First, I had to pick groupmates. This was a very difficult decision for me because of past experiences. Last year for my final task one of my groupmates did not work hard and my other groupmate and I had to pick up the slack. When it came time to film my reliable friend ended up breaking has wrist so he could not do reshoots. This caused use to have to completely restart filming. In the end I ended up doing almost all of the work. I can't complain though because I ended up passing. For these reasons I chose to work alone for these projects. The next thing I had to do was make a pitch and pick a genre. The good thing about working alone is I get to use my own ideas. This way I am more passionate about this final project. For my pitch I wanted to do an action short film with a fight scene. ...
Comments
Post a Comment